The Punter Southall Group was founded in 1988 by Jonathan Punter and Stuart Southall. The group and its associated companies provide actuarial advice, pensions consultancy, administration, risk and investment services for pension scheme trustees, employers, private clients, Lloyd’s insurers and institutions.
Key facts about Punter Southall Group and its associated companies
- Advising over 1,000 pension schemes companies and organisations from a broad spectrum of UK businesses, charities, unions and institutions.
- 4,000 private client relationships
- Administering pensions for more that 320,000 scheme members
- £27.5bn of assets under management
- £8bn of assets under advice
- Over 1,000 staff across the UK
Investors in People Gold: Punter Southall has been awarded gold status
Quality Assurance Scheme: In 2016 Punter Southall achieved the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries accredited status
Health Insurance Awards: Punter Southall Health & Protection won Best Healthcare Trust Intermediary
FT Pensions and Investment Management Awards (PIPA) 2015: Punter Southall DC Consulting won best auto-enrolment consultant
Professional Pensions Administration Survey 2016: PS Administration top annual survey for second time in three years
Defaqto 5 Star Rating: PSigma achieved 5 star status in 2016 for Bespoke and MPS portfolios