We will bring you up to date with the significant changes that will affect your next pension scheme valuation and the practical implications of the Pension Regulator’s Code of Practice and new risk management framework.
We will also assess the impact of the current low gilt yield environment on forthcoming valuations.Punter Southall’s team of specialists will provide practical guidance for trustees and employers.
You will also have the opportunity to discuss with other trustees and corporate sponsors how others are approaching their upcoming valuations.
– Understanding the implications of the new risk management framework
– How to obtain desirable outcomes from your negotiations
– Understanding how covenant impacts on the choice of valuation assumptions
– Achieving your de-risking and long-term goals
– Understanding the range of assumptions that can be used to assess your scheme’s liabilties
10:30 Close with coffee
10-11 Carlton House Terrace
Share this event: Email to a colleague